Through our flagship product, Westlaw India, we deliver a comprehensive and current collection of Supreme Court and High Court cases, Central and State Legislations, Central Circulars and Notifications, Bare Acts. Alongside Indian content, Westlaw India also includes case law s and legal journals from the United Kingdom, United States and other key international jurisdictions. Our innovative solution, Lawtab, delivers Indian legal content in an offline format on Android tablets.
With over 200 years of history and heritage in legal publishing, our flagship brand Sweet & Maxwell offers detailed and specialist knowledge, understanding, interpretation and commentary across a wide range of subjects.
Practice management software solutions like Concourse Matter Room, Serengeti Tracker, Elite 3E, Mattersphere and Firm Central allow you to choose the components that will help law firms and corporate legal departments work most efficiently and effectively. The more complex your workflow, the more you will appreciate this integrated suite of legal content and workflow solutions from Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters Professional Academy endeavours to help professionals by providing knowledge on contemporary topics through online programs and seminars. The academy's latest offering, the Advanced Program in Contract Drafting is a unique online professional training program on Contract Drafting, Negotiation and Dispute Resolution.
• Westlaw was created by West Publishing, a company whose headquarters have been in Eagan, Minnesota since 1992. Westlaw is used in over 68 countries
• Over 500,000 searches are run each day on Westlaw and Westlaw Next
• Over 80% of Fortune 500 companies use Thomson Reuters legal research offerings, including Westlaw Next, an online service for legal professionals
• Sweet and Maxwell Group has been providing books in India since 1846
• South Asian reprints since 2006: Over 50 reprints
• Indian legal publishing: 14 books in 8 months